MSC World Europa will have 13 dining outlets and 20 bars, including a turn-of-the-century teahouse
To whet passengers’ appetites, MSC Cruises has revealed details of its new F&B concepts onboard the MSC World Europa, which will make its inaugural sailing from Dubai this year.
MSC World Europa is currently under construction at Chantiers de l’Atlantique in Saint Nazaire, France. The cruise ship will welcome its first guests from December 2022 when it will sail the Arabian Gulf, providing seven-night winter-sun cruises from Dubai.
The ship will sail to neighbouring emirate Abu Dhabi and Sir Bani Yas Island, then on to Dammam and the Al Ahsa oasis, a UNESCO World Heritage site, both in Saudi Arabia, before heading to the futuristic capital city of Doha in Qatar, finally returning to Dubai with an overnight stay in the emirate to discover all its after-dark attractions.
Departing from Dubai on 25 March 2023, MSC World Europa will then begin its series of Mediterranean Sea summer cruises with stops at the Italian ports of Genoa, Naples and Messina; Valletta in Malta; Barcelona in Spain, and Marseille in France.
MSC Cruises to unveil new MSC Yacht Club suites on next ship
Cruise Saudi marks Viking’s inaugural sailing to Jeddah Islamic Port
Formula 1 and MSC Cruises agree partnership deal
Building on the line’s strong culinary reputation, MSC World Europa will offer guests a gastronomic journey across more than 30 different international F&B concepts.
New outlets to tempt guests include:
- Coffee Emporium – a modern coffee house featuring some of the world’s best coffee beans, including a signature blend roasted on board and Rainforest Alliance Certified Lavazza Tierra for Planet
- Raj Polo Tea House – a concept that invites diners to take a step back in time to turn-of-the-century India, where Indian and English tea traditions converge in a relaxing tropical setting
- Masters of the Sea – the liner’s signature British pub, which now includes a full-scale microbrewery where MSC signature beers will be brewed on board, thanks to a new collaboration with an award-winning master brewer.
- Elixir Mixology Bar – a cocktail bar with an outdoor terrace and a dedicated ‘Liquor Corner’ for tasting your favourite spirits.
Raj Polo Tea House
- Chef’s Garden Kitchen – a restaurant focussing on seasonal farm-to-ocean cooking, using hydroponic microgreens grown and harvested on board
- La Pescaderia – a market-style setting, complete with a fresh fish display, where guests can choose the catch of the day
- Luna Park Pizza & Burger – a laidback buffet with interactive experiences, such as family games, and a fun menu featuring the likes of Coney dogs and salted pretzels
Luna Park Pizza & Burger
GET YOUR FREE 48-PAGE GCC TRAVEL & HOSPITALITY REPORT HERE
Perennial specialty restaurant favourites will also be found on board, including the American-style steakhouse Butcher’s Cut and Asian-inspired Kaito Teppanyaki & Sushi Bar, as well as newly launched Latin American street food-inspired Hola! Tacos & Cantina.
Commenting on the news, MSC Cruises vice president of Food & Beverage, Jacques Van Staden said: “The food and beverage experience on board MSC World Europa – much like the ship itself – has been designed with the future in mind, from sustainable sourcing and fresh farm-to-ocean ingredients, we have pulled out all the stops to offer a varied and unabridged dining offering for the next generation cruiser.
“Each new concept aims to go beyond what traditional venues achieved in the past and focus on crafted, artisanal and immersive experiences that will revolutionise the place dining holds in the overall cruise experience. We are eager for guests to discover what we have in store and savour the world while travelling with us.”
For more information, visit www.msccruises.com