The third brand in the company portfolio furthers expansion from Maldives into South Asia
Atmosphere Core, formerly Atmosphere Core Private Limited, has unveiled its third brand, Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts.
Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts paves the way for a host of new destinations in South Asia while also blending in the company’s footprint in the Maldives, where it has been building a presence for 10 years.
Atmosphere Core has an aggressive pipeline for future development across India with Ozen Mansion Kolkata the first to open in Q1 2024 as the company paves its way for expansion in the region, with 20 properties planned for the coming two years. Other destinations will include Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan.
Salil Panigrahi, the managing director at Atmosphere Core, said: “As a company, we are always evolving and innovating. Within 10 years, we have launched eight resorts in the Maldives. Our new brand, Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts offers an abundance of choices both for travellers, as well as property owners.”
Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts has divided its portfolio into seven sub-brand options:
- Atmosphere offers a classic luxury experience. The current portfolio includes Atmosphere Kanifushi
- By Atmosphere offers a more boutique feel. The current portfolio includes Varu By Atmosphere (pictured)
- An Atmosphere Experience aims to weave local culture and natural surroundings into the design elements of hotels and guest experience
- A Signature Atmosphere prides itself on elegance in iconic properties
- Elements of Nature By Atmosphere will be a collection of tranquil wellness retreats
- Heritage By Atmosphere will focus on historic properties from ancient havelis to colonial bungalows
- An Urban Atmosphere will be aimed at city-lovers, an urban getaway in the best locations in town
For more information, visit www.atmospherehotelsandresorts.com