The Emirates and Flydubai loyalty programme is celebrating with prize giveaways
Skywards has hit a new record with more than 30 million members enrolled worldwide. To celebrate, the airline is giving members a chance to win one million Skywards Miles.
The 1 Million Miles jackpot competition will run from 23 January until 4 February 2023 and Emirates Skywards co-branded credit card holders who enter the competition have double the chances of winning.
One million Skyward Miles is equal to 10 one-way Emirates Business Class tickets from Dubai to London.
Commenting on the announcement, Emirates Skywards divisional senior vice president Nejib Ben Khedher said: “This is a major milestone for us and we're very happy to be giving back to our loyal members who have played an invaluable role in our success. Stay tuned for some of the most amazing offers this month.
“We always strive to provide our members the best value, choice and exceptional rewards a loyalty programme can offer, when you fly, dine, shop or drive. We’re very proud of this milestone and look forward to the road ahead of us.”
From 30 January to 1 February 2023, Emirates will also treat passengers on select flights to special branded cupcakes on board, as well as various other prizes. Winners will find a red “30 million” sticker on their luggage upon arrival into Dubai Airports. Prizes are listed below.
- 10 members will have a chance to win 30,000 Miles each.
- 10 Skywards+ packages with complimentary access to some of the best offers available on Skywards+ including bonus Miles, flight rewards and lounge access
- 30 Silver complimentary Tier upgrades
- 30 flight upgrades to Business Class
- 30 complimentary Chauffer Drive Service vouchers for rides to and from Dubai Airports
Customers travelling with Flydubai on 7 February 2023 can also look forward to some surprising giveaways, including:
- Four Silver Tier upgrades
- 75,000 Bonus Skywards Miles
- One Skywards+ package
- Two complimentary upgrades to Business Class
- Seven access passes to the flydubai Business Lounge at Terminal 2
Emirates Skywards members come from more than 180 countries, including 3.7 million members in the UK, 3 million in the United States, 2.2 million in the UAE, 2.1 million in Australia and 2.1 million in India.
On average, the loyalty programme attracts more than 120,000 members per month. In the last year alone, Emirates Skywards welcomed more than 1.4 million members between April 2021 and March 2022.
For more information, visit www.emirates.com