The travel services provider won seven accolades
Representing Dnata’s Travel division, Dnata Travel Group took home a series of awards at this year’s World Travel Awards Middle East.
Accolades received by the global air and travel services provider, include:
- Middle East's Leading Airline GSA 2022 (Dnata Representation Services)
- Middle East's Leading Corporate Travel Company 2022 (Dnata Travel Management)
- Bahrain's Leading Travel Management Company 2022 (Dnata Travel Management)
- Saudi Arabia's Leading Travel Agency 2022 (Dnata Travel)
Specialising in desert safaris, Arabian Adventures won awards in three categories for a third consecutive year.
Dnata Travel ‘turns pink’ in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Dnata and Banyan Tree partner as GCC travellers turn to Thailand
Dnata partners with Deutsche Hospitality to support its GCC expansion
Arabian Adventures included:
- UAE’s Leading Destination Management Company 2022
- UAE’s Leading Desert Safari Company 2022
- UAE’s Leading Tour Operator 2022
Dnata Travel Group divisional senior vice president John Bevan said: "Dnata Travel Group brands across the Middle East support local travellers and travel companies with every need, including leisure and corporate travel services, and quality local representation services for a host of worldwide hotels and airlines.
"The annual World Travel Awards are recognised globally, and we're proud to have been acknowledged here as we continue to innovate and grow to support the local market and beyond with an ever-evolving range of award-winning travel services."
The World Travel Awards celebrate all sectors of the travel, tourism and hospitality industries. The awards are voted on by travel and tourism professionals worldwide.
Find more information, visit www.dnata.com/en/travel