The airline has partnered with Dilmah Tea to create a plantation experience in Sri Lanka
Emirates Skywards, the loyalty programme of Emirates and Flydubai, has partnered with Dilmah Tea to offer members the opportunity to experience tea plantations in Sri Lanka.
Starting from 200,000 miles, members can bid with Skywards exclusives for a chance to win. The package includes a tea-making masterclass, tea-inspired culinary experiences and a visit to the tea fields.
Emirates adds third daily Dubai-Tel Aviv flight with promotional prices
Emirates Skywards hits 30 million members
Emirates to increase Skywards miles required for upgrades
The full breakdown is:
• Two round-trip Business Class tickets on Emirates from Dubai to Colombo
• A three-night stay for two guests at Hilton Colombo
• A three-night visit to tea plantations at Ceylon Tea Trails, A Relais & Châteaux property
• A masterclass on how to taste tea and brew the perfect cup
• A special food pairing with tea-inspired gastronomy with the Dilmah family
• A seven-course ‘Camellia Epicurean’ dinner
The package also includes transportation to and from the airport, meals at the all-day dining restaurant at Hilton Colombo, and all meals and beverages at the Ceylon Tea Trails. Travel dates are from 18 May to 24 May 2023.
Emirates and Dilmah Tea have partnered for more than three decades, brewing teas on-board and in Emirates’ airport lounges worldwide.
For more information, visit www.emirates.com
Royal Caribbean Arabia’s Mohamed Saeed on 2023’s best-selling cruises and incentives for agents