Australia’s Bondi Beach tops rankings on Instagram
A new study released by travel and luggage specialist Bounce has revealed the most popular global beaches on Instagram.
Dubai’s JBR Beach was named the 10th most popular beach with 197,365 hashtags.
The list of the world’s most popular beaches was compiled by analysing the number of Instagram posts for beaches around the world.
7 of the best all-inclusive resorts for travellers without kids
Dubai on track to be the world’s most visited destination according DET
Dubai’s Burj Khalifa named among world’s most beautiful viewpoints
The ranking is below:
- Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia
- Manly Beach, Sydney, Australia
- Kelingking Beach, Dawan, Indonesia
- Ipanema Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Airlie Beach, Bowen, Australia
- Bávaro Beach, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Nissi Beach, Ayia Napa, Cyprus
- Whitehaven Beach, Queensland, Australia
- Pattaya Beach, Pattaya, Thailand
- JBR Beach, Dubai, UAE
For more information, visit www.usebounce.com/blog/beloved-beaches