Up to three guests can enter Qatar with a Hayya Card holder under the 'Hayya with Me (1+3)’ policy
Qatar's Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy (SC) has announced that international fans travelling to Qatar for the FIFA World Cup can now invite up to three guests to the apply for a Hayya Card.
Previously, it was announced that traditional tourist visas would be suspended from 1 November to 23 December 2022, and only football fans holding both a FIFA World Cup ticket and a Hayya Car could enter Qatar.
Now, football fans can bring up to three non-ticketed guests, allowing fans to bring family and friends to enjoy the atmosphere and activities outside of the stadiums. Guests would still need a FIFA World Cup ticket to enter any matches, but the Hayya Card will provide them with access to free public transport for the duration of the tournament.
Here are the criteria and instructions on how to apply for Hayya Cards for guests:
Hayya with Me (1+3) Criteria
The new Hayya with Me (1+3) policy allows international Hayya Card holders to invite up to three non-ticketed fans to apply for a Hayya Card. Here is the criteria:
1. Applicable Hayya Card holders must be from overseas (Hayya with Me (1+3) is not available to Qatar ID holders) and aged 18 or above, but their guests can be any age, meaning parents can now bring children more easily.
2. All visitors must hold a valid passport and confirm their accommodation in Qatar during the tournament.
3. Each Hayya with Me (1+3) applicant over 12 years old will need to pay a non-refundable QAR500 fee. Children under 12 will not be charged. Hayya with Me (1+3) is not available to Qatar ID holders.
How to apply for the Hayya with Me (1+3)
1. Approved Hayya Card holders can go to the Hayya web platform and select My Hayya and then click 'Action' and then select 'Hayya with Me'.
2. Three voucher codes will be issued to provide to non-ticketed applicants.
3. The Hayya with Me (1+3) applicants should then apply for their own Hayya Card; from 'Applicant Category', select 'Hayya with Me Voucher' and enter the voucher code received from the ticket holder.
4. Next, they should select 'Validate my Voucher' to accept terms and submit the application.
5. Every Hayya Card application will need to confirm a users accommodation whether the booking is through the Qatar Accommodation Agency (QAA) or a third party.
6. Those with approved Hayya Card applications will receive an entry permit to the Qatar via email.
Available accommodation from the QAA includes cruise ship cabins, apartments, villas, hotels and fan villages, starting from US$80 per room, per night, based on two-person occupancy. New inventory is now available via the QAA and will continue to be released over the coming weeks fans are encouraged to keep checking the portal.
For more information, visit https://hayya.qatar2022.qa