Three-, five- or seven-night programmes available
Zulal Wellness Resort by Chiva-som has launched a new stress-busting retreat based on the principles of Traditional Arabic and Islamic Medicine (TAIM).
Available for three, five, or seven nights with different inclusions, the Stress Reset and Burnout Recovery Retreat aims to help guests address the symptoms of stress, fatigue and burnout, and adopt positive lifestyle changes going forward.
The retreat includes a consultation with a TAIM specialist, daily relaxing massage, yoga, pranayama breathing exercises, and a facial-enhancement bio-cellulose mask treatment.
Guests will also be able to enjoy the resort’s signature wellness cuisine, created using organic and therapeutic ingredients. The culinary team employs cooking techniques that ensure dishes are low in salt and sugar while delivering flavour and nourishment. Herbal supplements may also be recommended by the TAIM specialist.
Zulal Wellness Resort by Chiva-Som general manager Heinrich Morio said: “The pressure that people experience in their day-to-day lives can be so overwhelming. Our goal is to provide our guests with the tools they need to improve their overall wellbeing to live a longer, richer and healthier life full of potential.”
The Stress Reset and Burnout Recovery retreat includes:
- Health and wellness consultation to asses goals and needs
- Full retreat programme of treatments and therapies
- A fitness and physiotherapy assessment
- Three wellness meals per day, with dinner on the day of arrival
- A selection of fitness, physio, holistic and spa treatments depending on length of stay
- Access to the wellness centre facilities, including a hydrothermal area, Himalayan salt therapy suite, a snow cave, a sauna, a steam room, experience showers and an outdoor pool
- Access to the gymnasium, and daily group exercise and relaxation classes
- In-room herbal teas, amenities and wellness minibar
- Laundry for three pieces of fitness attire per night of stay
Starting from rate US$1,181 per person per night of stay. For more information, visit www.zulal.com